FIFA World Cup 2018 Teams Qualified for Group Draw: We are finally through with qualification draw for 2018 World Cup, and today we have the list of all participants and national teams that will provide their efforts to win this fantastic competition. We decided to present you all teams that will play in the Russia next Summer. Also, check fifa world cup 2018 schedule.
Which Countries Have Qualified for 2018 FIFA World Cup?
European National Teams
- Russia – First we have to mention Russia because it is the host. It means that it won a chance to hold competition back in 2010. Therefore, they are already qualified for this particular tournament.
- Serbia – Serbia were winners of Group D, and it is the most surprising team for this year’s qualifications.
- Spain – They were champions at World Cup 2010, and since then they qualified as winners of Group G where they had five points more than Italy.
- France – This legendary national team were winners of Group A qualification.
- Portugal – After they have beaten Switzerland and final match of qualifications and became the team from Europe that qualified to 2018 World Cup.
- Iceland – This is their first World Cup when they won against Croatia and therefore deserved the first spot at the UEFA Group qualifications.
- Switzerland – They won the game with Northern Ireland at two-leg-play and secured their position in Russia.
- Croatia – They have won two-leg-play with Greece.
- Sweden – They finished the game by winning against Italy and declined them from playing
- Poland – They had 25 points in their group, and that is the main reason they got into the game with professionals.
- Belgium – This was the first national team from Europe that has qualified for the World Cup 2018.
- Germany – The holders of their group they had 30 points and qualified after three winning rounds.
- England – They have played in the group with Malta, Lithuania, Slovenia, and Slovakia. At the same time, they qualified for Russia with winning score. They won eight games and drew twice, which is the best result for the year.
- Denmark were runner-ups in their group and became the team to qualify for World Cup 2018
African National Teams
- Nigeria – They were the first national team from Africa that reached World Cup 2018. However, from now they have only missed one tournament at Germany 2006.
- Egypt – After Mohamed Salah scored two goals and sent them into World Cup since 1990.
- Senegal – They were CAF group D winners, and that is the way they got to the point of reaching the World Cup.
- Marocco – They have won CAF Group C.
- Tunisia – They have won CAF Group A, and that got them into the tournament with world-class football players.
Asian National Teams
- Iran – Iran won the Group A of AFC third round and qualified for the world cup tournament.
- Japan – Japan were the winners of AFC group B, and that made them eligible for 2018 World Cup.
- Saudi Arabia – Saudia Arabia were runners-up in the Group B at qualifications
- South Korea – They were runner-ups next to Iran at AFC group A.
- Australia – They have defeated Honduras
North, Central America, and the Caribbean
- Mexico – Mexico won the Central America and Carribean round 5, and therefore they have qualified for the 2018 Russia World Cup.
- Costa Rica – They had reached the World Cup finals when they finished CONCACAF qualification group.
- Panama – They have reached their first World Cup after they have beaten Costa Rica in the final match of group game during their qualification tournament.
- Brazil – Brazil qualified back in March 2017 because they were CONMEBOL winners.
- Argentina – The best player in the world Lionel Messi scored a hat-trick and that way this national team secured their place in the finals.
- Uruguay – They were in the tight group and finished second next to Brazil. But they have still secured the place at the World Cup Russia.
- Columbia – They were final at the South American group, and they became eligible for playing in Russia 2018.
- Peru – They were the last victory in two-leg-play off.
We have presented you all teams that qualified for the 2018 World Cup at Russia which is the most significant football tournament that happens every four years. Therefore, we recommend you to follow the group draw that will occur on 1 December on FIFA.com as live streaming or any other channel that has the rights.